Thursday, September 30, 2010

When I was 16 I decided to paint my white vans for fun. I painted two Native American portraits from one of my favorite painters Howard Terpning. I got alot of positive responses from people and being the young entrepeneur that I am I decided to make a business out of it. I made a decent amount of money painting at home.Although Hart Costum Shoes was starting to become really popular I decided to take a break from my business to focus on doing illustrations for a doctor who is publishing several books and my job at Art Center College of Design's student store. Three years and 30 pairs of one of a kind costum pairs later this pair is still my favorite. I've never had as much fun as I did painting this first pair and although they are now tattered and torn Im going to keep them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment